Your Training your way!
Demo of Bill 168 MP4 Content
Bill 168 - Workplace Violence & Harassment Training: MP4 File
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Ontario and throughout Canada create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997. At HR Proactive, we provide training in the format that best suits your company’s needs. Does your company have a Learning Management System (LMS)? Our Bill 168 – Violence & Harassment Training video can be purchased in an MP4 file format for uploading to your Learning Management System.
This course has been written by subject-matter specialists for employees to participate in training that will help them better recognize, respond to, and protect themselves against all types of workplace violence and harassment.
Topics covered in our Bill 168 - Violence & Harassment Training include:
- What is harassment & discrimination?
- The prohibited grounds of protection under human rights law in Canada
- Psychological harassment and bullying
- Sexual harassment
- How harassment can turn to violence
- Definition of violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing harassment in the workplace
- Bystander Intervention
- Common sense standards for employee conduct
With our Violence and Harassment video MP4 file, you also receive:
- Substantial Leader Guide (Word Format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide (Word Format)
- Professional PowerPoint Presentation
- Well-crafted Workplace Harassment & Violence Policies (Word format)
- Quiz and Quiz Key
- Reproducible Certificate of Completion
- Scheduling Sheet to Track Your Learners
Please contact us for pricing on our MP4 Products
1 (888) 552-1155
Don't have a Learning Management System? We can help!
HR Proactive offers several options
to train your workers quickly, easily
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today.
We can help.
1 (888) 552-1155